INDIANAPOLIS- The Indiana Department of Education today congratulated the Indiana recipients of the U.S. Department of Education’s National Blue Ribbon Schools Award.
Created in 1982, the National Blue Ribbon Schools Program honors public and private elementary, middle, and high schools that are either high-performing or have improved student achievement – especially among disadvantaged students. Each year, US Ed awards schools whose students attain and maintain academic excellence. The National Blue Ribbon program is part of a larger national effort to identify and disseminate knowledge about best school leadership and teaching practices.
The following schools are Indiana recipients of the 2020 National Blue Ribbon Schools Award:
● Boone Meadow School – Zionsville Community Schools
● Cedarville Elementary School – East Allen County Schools
● Harris Elementary School – Greenfield-Central Community Schools
● Herron High School – Herron Charter
● Ireland Elementary School – Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools
● Kolling Elementary School – Lake Central School Corporation
● North Salem Elementary School – North West Hendrick Schools
● Speedway Senior High School – School Town of Speedway
For more information on the National Blue Ribbon Schools Program, please visit: www2.ed.gov/programs/nclbbrs/index.html. To learn more about Indiana’s participation in the National Blue Ribbon Schools Program, please visit: www.doe.in.gov/accountability/blue-ribbon-schools.
(10-30-2020) Power of the Purse Tickets Still Available
(10-30-2020) Fort Wayne Man Sentenced To 72 Months In Prison
(10-30-2020) Halloween Safety Tips From the Indiana State Police
(10-29-2020) Concern Continues Due to Recent Increase of COVID-19 Cases
(10-29-2020) Banks Seeking Third Term in Office
(10-29-2020) MSP Investigating Multiple Vehicle Break Ins
(10-29-2020) Three People Running For Two Seats On Sturgis BOE
(10-29-2020) DASAS Hires New Executive Director
(10-29-2020) Superintendents, ISD Issue Letter On COVID
(10-29-2020) Angola Investment Fun Small Business Loan
(10-29-2020) Steuben County COVID-19 Update
(10-28-2020) Berne Man Arrested on Child Pornography Charges